Galaxy International School Uganda offers a wide variety after school activities for various grade levels. We believe that extra-curricular activities play an integral role in education and play a key role in the holistic development of the students.
Through the clubs, we hope to:
- Promote active participation.
- Promote students’ mastery of skills through participation in competitions at different levels.
- Develop talents among our students.
- Integrate life skill learning, character building etc.
- Students cannot be signed up for clubs that have reached the maximum number of registered students, so the registration will be made on a ‘first-come, first served’ basis.
- Should the minimum number of students not be reached, the club cannot be organised.
- For registration for these clubs, please make the full payment in cash at the school accountants after filling the choice form out.
- It will not be possible for a student to switch clubs once they have been registered.
- The club fees are non-refundable.
- Students cannot sign-up for clubs that have already reached the maximum number of registered students. Registration will be made on a ‘first-come, first served’ basis.
- If the minimum number of students is not reached, the club will be cancelled. After filling out the “Club Choice Form” please make full payment of registration fees at the school accountant office.
- Students are not allowed to switch clubs once they have signed up and paid the registration fee. The club fees are non-refundable.
- Club registration is open from Friday, the 18th of September to Monday, the 28th of September 2015.
- Students who do not follow the rules and regulations of the clubs will instead attend selfstudy and the club fee will not be refunded. Students who choose clubs after school and on Saturdays will not be provided transportation.
For More Information Please Contact Mr. Muhammet Baki
E-mail : email@example.com