GISU is delighted to present the opportunity to interested and competent teachers to apply for the various departments in Primary and Secondary schools. The applicants should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education, and have international school experience minimum 1 year.
NB: Native English speakers who were born and raised in the US, UK, Canada, Australia or South Africa should apply for these positions.
- English Teacher for Early Years – KG 2, KG 3 and Reception (British Early Years Curriculum and International Early Years Curriculum)
- English Teachers for Primary – Year 1 to Year 6 (Cambridge International Curriculum)
- English for Secondary 1 – Year 7 to Year 9 (Cambridge International Curriculum)
- English for IGCSE – Year 10 and Year 11 (Cambridge International Curriculum)
- English for AS/A Level – Year 12 and Year 13 (Cambridge International Curriculum)
- Primary and Secondary Global Perspectives and Research (Cambridge International Curriculum)
- Critical Thinking for Secondary 1 – Year 7 to Year 9
- Thinking Skills for AS/A Level – Year 12 and Year 13 (Cambridge International Curriculum)
- Humanities Teacher for Primary – Year 1 to Year 6 (International Primary Curriculum)
- PSHE for Early Years, Primary and Secondary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm, vigor, patience, dedication and
- Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working
- Imagination, creativity and innovation;
- Good judgment and an analytical mind.
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum
- Teaching a full range of subject areas with main focus on his/ her
subject of competence;
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using
a variety of creative instructional delivery and planning;
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and
outside during breaks;
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and
abilities;Setting and conducting tests and Exams;
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians,
administrators and other professionals as necessary;
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as
trips, school concerts, camps and sporting events;
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- When required, the School Management can change your work
assignments to fit the Educational needs of the school.
How to Apply:
Applicants who are native speakers and were born and raised in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Philippines or South Africa must apply be sending professional CVs with colored passport photograph in the top right-hand corner of the first page. The applications must include your date of birth, nationality, marital status, number of dependents and full contact details.
Remember to include the email addresses of two professional references and send applications to:email@example.com