- We believe that all students will learn at high levels when instruction meets their individual needs.
- We believe that all people are inspired by high standards and challenging goals.
- We believe that all people flourish in a setting that respects their individual contributions, and the diversity of perspectives they bring to attaining common goals.
- We believe that all people give their best in a culture that promotes trust, encourages risk-taking, and celebrates success.
- We believe that all people excel in an environment that is safe, and offers everyone boundless opportunities for continuous growth and personal success.
- We believe that all people value open, honest, and timely communications and cooperation.
- We believe that all individuals want to be held responsible and rewarded for their contribution to the achievement of common goals.
- We believe that the social, economic, and cultural diversity of our community is a foundation of strength for our school system.
- To provide accessible and affordable education to all, irrespective of ethnicity, culture, creed or political affiliation.
- To provide a welcoming and supportive learning environment which facilitates every child’s learning.
- To provide leadership in sharing responsibility for education between the school faculty, the student, the parents and the wider community.
- To provide interactive educational experiences which develop the skills for independent research and a problem solving approach for students in and out of the classroom.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of the beliefs and values of different cultures, so that students may develop a sense of good global citizenship.
- To provide choices and guidance within the educational programmes throughout the entire learning process.
- To prepare students for the challenges of a global society.
Where next ?